- What is Levitra plus?
Levitra plus is an erectile dysfunction medication that is designed for certain men who find it difficult to get and maintain an erection. This drug contains Vardenafil as the active ingredient in it.
- What is the drug’s price?
On average, it is possible for you to get the medication for $2 per tablet in an online pharmacy. People who are getting more number of pills can also bag a great deal in which they would be paying $1 approximately for the single tablet.
- Will the insurance company cover the cost of Levitra plus?
It depends on your insurance company. However, most of the insurance companies would not cover the cost of Levitra plus. The main reason is that it is an erectile dysfunction medication. These companies believe that impotency is not a serious health issue although it has to be treated soon in reality.
- How Levitra plus works?
When a Levitra plus pill is popped, the active ingredient Vardenafil would get absorbed in the blood stream. After this, the muscles around the genital area get relaxed and there will be sudden increase in the blood level to the penis. Due to the pressure that is created, an erection would occur. There will be continuous flow of blood till the required period of time. These activities can happen only when the person is sexually stimulated.
- Is it compulsory to get prescription for Levitra plus?
Yes, it is a must that you have to get a prescription for Levitra plus. It might not be safe for everyone to take the pills. It can be due to certain medical ailments or allergic reactions. When a consultation with a medico is made, individuals who fall under this category can be safe by avoiding the medication.
- Do you get affected by ill effects while taking this medicine?
There are chances that a person would get affected by various ill effects while taking Levitra plus drug. It can be mild to severe. Some men do not experience any side effect at all. So, it all depends on one person to another.
- Should this medication be combined with other drugs during the treatment?
No, you are not supposed to combine this medication with other drugs especially with other ED pills. Taking a single tablet of Levitra plus will be more than enough for your treatment.
- How to take the medicine?
A Levitra plus tablet is supposed to be taken by mouth with a glass of water. It is very important that the tablet has to be taken as a whole. A person should not crush, chew or break the medication. This would not provide proper effectiveness in your body.
- What are the dosage strengths available?
It is available only in single dosage strength and that is 400mg. However, if it is too high for a person then a healthcare professional would tell to take half the tablet.
- What are the precautions to be taken while on the treatment with Levitra plus?
- Alcohol consumption should be avoided. It is also not safe to take grapefruit or its juice along with this medicine.
- Take certain necessary birth control measures as this drug would not prevent pregnancy.
- The impotency medication will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Consume only a single pill in a period of 24 hours and not more than that.
- Only when you are in need of indulging in the sexual activity, you are supposed to take the drug at least one hour prior to it.